CHECKLIST FOR GETTING A MORTGAGE
There are several steps you need to take when acquiring a mortgage.
Sales contract on the purchase of your new home. Copy of sales contract and certified closing statement on your current home. For FHA loans: Copies of your Social Security card and drivers license.
The following is a list of items and information your lender needs to process your loan in a timely fashion (like fast).
- Employment history for the last two years and complete addresses
- Employment dates
- W-2’s for the last two years
- Tax returns for the last two years, with all schedules signed in blue ink
- If there are any gaps in employment in the last two years (please explain).
- If you are self-employed, you will need to provide a current balance sheet, and a year-to-date profit and loss statement
- Two years of most recent residences with complete addresses
- Length of time at each residence
- Landlords name and complete address, if applicable
- Names and addresses of each financial institution
- All account numbers
- Three months bank statements for all accounts
- All current balances and values
Loans and Credit Cards:
- Creditor’s names and addresses
- All account numbers
- Current balances owed
- Monthly payments and number of payments remaining
Current Real Estate:
- Property addresses
- Estimated market value
- Outstanding balances
- Monthly payment amounts
- Monthly rental income amounts, if applicable
- Year, make and value of your automobile
- Net cash value of your life insurance policy
- Value of your personal property
If applicable, the following information:
- Divorce papers
- Check / money order for credit report and appraisal
For VA loans:
- Certificate of eligibility & DD214
Contact me today for a marketing proposal for your home and you’ll see why my listings sell faster and for more money than the rest!
Contact me today for your FREE Home Consultation!
I've met a lot of home inspectors and I've seen a lot of inspection reports. With a background in construction, I tend to be drawn to inspectors that have some construction background, who have a respect for the nature of the business and who will be candid and...
Real Estate Inspections can be a very sticky subject at times. It's important that you know, not all inspectors are the same. We're asked all the time for a "good inspector". I'd like to ask you... what is a good inspector to you? Some people qualify the inspector by...
Retirement is the perfect time to consider moving to a smaller place or a more relaxing environment. Read on for a few simple suggestions to make the process as stress-free as possible. Sort and surrender Getting older often means downsizing to get rid of items that...
Did you miss out the first time? Having regrets? Well, what are you waiting for?! Here's your opportunity to get in to the coveted Dobson Ranch lake community, located right in the heart of the Phoenix East Valley. Between the US 60 and the 101, there's nowhere in the...
I know you're wondering where you should retire to. Somewhere warm, fun, active... no stuffy little apartment for you. You want room to spread out, but not so much that everyone wants to crash at your place. Well, look no further, we have just the right home for you....
For more information on this home or other homes like it, Call/Text or Email Serena Jones at 480-788-3232 | email@example.com 2343 E La Jolla Dr Tempe AZ 85283 I love Tempe, it's full of homes that don't fall into the normal cookie cutter home pattern that...
For more information on this home, or to view the home for yourself, CONTACT ME TODAY! Serena Jones 480-788-3232 | Serena@SereneLivingAZ.com When I got into real estate, I did it to fix up homes. That is, until I saw the reaction to my first client realizing she just...
Most of my days are filled with MLS searches, phone calls between agents and paperwork. This year I've helped more people buy or sell a home than ever and I've had a lot of fun doing it... but then there was this one... [fade in to memory scene] 🙂 I was sitting on...
Selling a home in Arizona with an As-Is Addendum Most people see their home as perfect, even if the toilet only flushes when you pull the head phone cord tied to the float... Those are just quirks, it's what gives the home character right? It's a nice thought, but...
For whatever reason, basement homes aren't common in Arizona. It would make a ton of sense to put the house under ground for efficiency reasons, but we get a lot of excuses about the ground being hard. I don't think we're going to get a lot of sympathy from the east...